Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2am

So, It's 2am... and I'm not asleep. Seeing as I have no job that demands my presence early in the morning, I'm kind of just being a gigantic bum. Today, later after I sleep, I am dedicated to doing laundry. Since it is Wednesday and I have nothing going on in the evenings on Wednesday, I can spend the entire day at my house. Will I? Maybe. Not entirely sure, I do need to run those cruets by Sarah for the reception and I do want to get my hair trimmed. I really should go for a walk, or go swimming, or do something semi-productive. Although, laundry really does need to be done. I am out of EVERYTHING it seems. Well, I am going to bed now...

Oh yeah, life update. Unemployed at the moment. Got quit/fired from T-Mobile on August 2nd and just this past week Drew told me he couldn't afford to pay me anymore, so yeah, things are going great. Living off of my 401k, which is not going to last much longer. Really REALLY not looking forward to finding a job, my most promising prospects are the post office doing data entry and Student First as a bus driver for USD 259. So yeah... I am out of work, working on Sarah and Joe's wedding, and just trying to stay positive, which I'm finding really hard. I fear it is because I am not doing those things in my life which I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment