Thursday, October 14, 2010

Farewell...

So, Elder Cooper Riley is leaving today, back to Kansas City for a day with the Mission President and then home to Utah. He will be greatly missed. I am glad he found that feeling of home here and I hope that his goal of coming back in April is realized, it would be amazing to see him again and actually get to hug him instead of by proxy. I admit I will dwell on him for a bit; he was unique. But time heals all "wounds" and I am sure that it will be just fine having him as a Facebook friend and getting to text him occasionally. I know that I am not the only girl who fell for him while he was here, but I hope I'm not the last holding on. It shouldn't be too hard to let go, I hope. I will always be grateful for the eggs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment