Saturday, April 10, 2010

Whelmed

So, I'm utterly confused. I just don't know how to deal with all this. There are way too many emotions involved. I'm sad, jealous, depressed, lonely, and really really just want to cry. I cannot find out what's wrong. I cannot even accurately describe all this. I feel really strange.
Not really overwhelmed anymore. Not really underwhelmed. Just whelmed. I want someone to hug other than my puppy. I know that a boy won't fix anything, but it'd be nice to have someone. I am slightly jealous that Ashley comes back down to Wichita this weekend, after being gone for a while and get a date. Plus have another guy want her. I am not as spontaneous. I just cannot be that free-spirited. I wish I had answers. I wish I had the strength to be myself. I wish I knew who I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment