Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Institute

Tonight was the first night of Institute classes, and it was so nice to have class again! This semester we are studying the Doctrine and Covenants sections 71-the end! I must admit, I have never fully read the D&C and feel guilty about it. I've only ever read the Book of Mormon through once that I can remember and that was in Seminary. How do I ever get installed in such positions as I am in without having done these basic things?! I am hereby making a new resolution to add to those of my previous post: I am going to read the entire Doctrine and Covenants prior to the end of the semester and will keep an accounting of my readings in my spiritual thought journal.
Well, I need to get some reading done prior to going to sleep tonight, so this is a short post!

No comments:

Post a Comment