Monday, March 14, 2011

The Invisible Woman....

I have an amazing trick that I can perform... Only problem is that it only works right in the moments when I wish it wouldn't. I can disappear! I have found that I can slip in and out of groups of people seemingly unnoticed. No one acknowledges my presence unless in a one on one setting, and no one notices me missing - probably because they forgot I was there in the first place. The trick seems to be magnified in its intensity when I am in the presence of others who have this ability to suck all the light to themselves... It is like they are black holes of vapidity.
Oh well... I'm just being bitter. Happy for them, not for myself. And today was supposed to be such a good day.... All I wanted to do while driving home was cry and hide. I hate being alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment