Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Those Big Questions

So, I have decided, that despite knowing the generic answers to these big questions, I want to know the answers for them for me, specifically.

I want to know the following:
*Where did I come from?
*Why am I here?
*Where am I going?

These may seem like they have basic "seminary" answers, but I want to dive into them, really ponder and pray about it and find my reason for being where I am right now, and figure out if I am in the right spot. I could be in the wrong place and not even know it.
So, that is my personal pursuit as of now. I am going to figure out ME. It will not be easy, and I will probably want to give up. But I believe, so earnestly, that if I answer these questions, I will be able to find some joy and happiness in my life that will help extinguish all the negativity that's been poisoning my system lately.
I start tonight with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment