Monday, March 1, 2010

Lazy

I feel like such a slacker!! I haven't gone to class in a whole week now!! Ugh! I have to stop this pattern of laziness!! I know that it's early, but that is just what my schedule is right now - I can't help that I have to be out so late each night because of work. I woke up on time to go paintballing on Saturday, but I couldn't get out of bed today for history and philosophy, again! I'm not liking this trend, I know what happens when I get like this. I just stop caring! I cannot fail these classes! I need to be there, I need to start studying again like I was at the beginning of the semester! I pray each night that I'll get enough sleep and be ready for school in the morning and then I just slap that wonderful night sleep in the face when the alarm goes off by resetting it for two hours later! I'm just going to say that I am non-plussed about my attitude right now. I've been very down on myself and very picky about other people. I just wish I could get my head on straight and my life organized! I know that I have help in Heavenly Father. I wish I would be more humble and let him in. It's like he's peeking through the window and I'm closing the drapes on him. I am so very walking on the side of the path. I need to get on it again. I need to find happiness. I need to find it in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment