Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aches of the Head

I had a tension headache, that became a migraine, and now after doubling the dosage of migraine medicine and a day later, it is an intermittent headache. It comes and goes, just as painful when it's there as it was as a full blown migraine, but moments of clarity and good feelings. I hate not being able to get rid of it. The doc says I might have to have a CAT scan.... I'm not excited about that possibility... Well, maybe just a little, but only because I want to see what it is like. I just don't understand where the pain is coming from or how to fix it. It seems like the most random things trigger the pain. High pitched noises, really glaring light or single points of light in the dark (like a lightbulb or headlights), closing my eyes too tight. I just do not understand and that scares me. Joseph gave me a blessing, but he said it might not go away right way. I trust that the Lord will take care of me. I just wonder if I'm supposed to endure work through it all, and what about school? That's starts up again Monday. I just want the pain to cease. It feels like someone is squeezing my brain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment