Friday, July 30, 2010

Wedding & Worries

I love my friends, honestly I do, but I hate planning events for them. I hate how they're apathetic about things right up until the very end and then "Hello Bridezilla!" I feel bad for feeling this way towards them, and for snapping at the people at the reception. I just felt so out of control and nothing really went the way it was supposed to. I just wish at the end of the day I had someone to come home to who would be that rock for me so that I could take a rest of it. I feel like I'm constantly supporting others so much that my own foundation is crumbling to rubble. And worse, I feel guilty when I have to turn to others because they're never ready for me to turn to them, plus they're never really want I need and I feel bad because I want them so badly to be, but they're not and I get frustrated by that.
When is it going to be my turn to be happy?

1 comment: