Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh such promises!

So, today I was set apart as a member of the Ward Prayer Committee - a calling that isn't huge, but it is nice to be a part of something. The really great part was during the setting apart though when Brother Sharp (a member of the bishopric) said that I was deeply loved by the Lord (3x!) and that I was here for a reason and in this valley for a reason! He said that as I read my scriptures and pray that I will come to find my purpose here and find peace in my purpose! Wonderful words! It is amazing to me how much the Lord knows exactly what is going on in my life and how much I need to hear those things.
Now, of course, blessings are dependent upon the diligence we give to obeying the commandments of the Lord. Which, at the moment, I suck at. I need to re-evaluate.

No comments:

Post a Comment