Saturday, March 3, 2012

Reaffirmation

My wallet was stolen. I have replaced most things, but held no hope to recover it. I went to the temple Thursday night. Friday, I got a call that someone had found it and was going to turn it in. Sweet! It was snowing really badly Thursday night after I left the temple. There are some pretty steep hills on my way back home. My car barely made them, but they made them! I felt so alone sitting in stake conference, someone from the ward sat next to me.
I am glad to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I know that without this Gospel, without the love of my Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ I would be a very deeply depressed person who seeks for comfort in all the wrong things. He knows me. He loves me. I love Him. I trust Him. I'm comforted knowing these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment