Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I think I Zigged When I was Looking to Zag...

So, I was finally able to go to the doctors, and thank heavens for Dr. Anderson the ENT who actually made a decision and just said "well, we don't know why it happened so no need to run any more tests - let us know if it happens again." Done! So that was Wednesday afternoon (I almost cried when the Neurologist didn't make up her mind and sent me to see him.) So I asked both the ENT and Neuro's receptionists to send over their paperwork to WorkMed so it could be evaluated - they didn't do it until end of business day, so lame, so no eval Wednesday. No doctor at WorkMed would evaluate it on Thursday (which to me is silly that they don't always have a DOT doc there.) So finally on Friday at noon after not hearing from WorkMed, I went down and sat in their waiting room until they saw me. The verdict.....
I'm going back to work. I actually went back to work last Saturday. So no trip to Kansas for me to see my family. *BIG SIGH* this really upset me. I am just crazy that all my time was spent up and it wasn't even put to good use. So I was on report both Saturday and Monday, yesterday. Today I have a great 9+ hour straight on the 39. Hope I can survive it. We'll see. 
Also now because I am staying in Utah I need to find a new place to live. So on Saturday Joe said I could stay at his place so avoid paying rent on the current apartment. That has turned out to be great. I love their bed, SO soft! I have also had to start looking at apartments again and so far I have seen four and I actually like two. So now I just need to pick one of those two. I'm thinking the first one is the right one, but I'm waiting... I don't want to rush into things. 
Well, I gotta get gettin' on... Life as usual? 

No comments:

Post a Comment