Sunday, July 14, 2013

Let the battle begin...

So today, as I'm heading to the house after having parked my car, the landlord is out front in his van and tells me that I'm not allowed to park where I am because those two spots belong to the one man who lives in the back house. This math does not add up. There are six spots and six cars... one person cannot have two unless one is to have none.
 Needless to get into the details about all of this - this sparked a huge uproar and arguing between the roommates and the landlord. It is not a pleasant thing, having to vie for parking. It is one of the main reasons I moved from my previous apartment. I so disliked having to fight for a spot, but it seems I am doomed to relive the drama of it again at this location. I am not so please with this current place and the thought to move did cross my mind. However we shall see. 
I honestly just want to run away and move into my own place, I just wish the finances of that were more readily available to me. I'm beginning to re-think a studio, possibly even downtown that allows pets. A cat would do nicely for a companion while I'm home, but a small dog would make me super happy. It would not please my parents, but at this point nothing short of marriage and a grandbaby would. 
I'm not happy, but that happens. Mom says I haven't been happy since I've moved to Utah. I'm trying to think if she's right or not. I just don't see where I could go to be happy. Oh well. I feel sick to my stomach and really should go to bed soon, but I'm not sure I will. Anyway. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment