Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Personal Hall of Fame

bishop steinagel read to us tonight in institute about a personal hall of fame. who qualifies to be admitted to that most prestige place in our lives. i instantly thought of my dad. he is a great man. he has taught me so much in life about how to live and what should really matter. my mom, she is a guiding light of positiveness even on her darker days. she stuck with me even when i would not acknowledge her. the prophet gordon b hinckley. i will forever hear his voice in my head as i read his words. the way he spoke and what he spoke stirred my soul like never before. many more, but those three for sure, but the timer on the institute snack is about to go off and i have to close my phone. it makes you think though. who do you look up to and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment