Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Getting Our House in Order

Recently, I took a second job as an office manager for a company. It pays well and I can do the job easily. It was to be a temporary posistion unti I returned to school in the fall. However, upon recent reflection I have decided to keep with it until December and then return to school in the Spring when I will be able to afford it more easily, especially because I am paying for my school all on my own now. The really weird part is that this was not even my idea; it was my mother's. She mentioned it last night to me and then this morning to my dad. I called him this morning to see what he thought about it and he said he thought it was a good idea, because the money I could save from this job, because my first job pays my bills and basic needs, would allow me to be in a better posistion to pay for shool come spring. He tied it back to "Getting our houses in order" which of course is a commandment. I am grateful to my father for putting the gospel in my life today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment