Monday, May 10, 2010

insecurities

so i had a really bad mental shakedown around three this afternoon. i was working on my project for school and all of a sudden i just did not feel right. i felt vulnerable, like something or someone was out to get me. i felt that anything and everything was going to make me cry. i felt anxious and had this tingling sense of dread. my whole outlook was extremely depressing and very heavy. i just was not happy. i have felt like this before, but never to the extent that i felt like i could not function while going through it. it was before work and i could not stop thinking about just needing to be out of there. i wanted to tell my coach that i was having a hard time, but she was not around. so like a beacon in the dark i got a call from my mom. she told me how she had seen that i was not felling right today when i saw her at school earlier. she told me to pray and that she would pray for me. i did pray. i went to the restroom and sat on the stool and prayed for relief from this horrible grip that this anxiety had on me. i was so scared. i can say now that i am not scared and overly nervous and anxious anymore, however i am still fairly blah about being here at work. i was not scared during the tornado warning except for a few brief moments after they blew the air horn to signal us to get off the phones. it was really coming down outside after the warning and memories of playing in the rain flashed before my eyes and became my spoken wish. it would have been awesome. but it passed and was then just sunshiney and clear. i hope the hail did not damage my car. i am already up to my nose indebt, i do not need it going up to my eyes. i am so nervous about our presentations. i really want it to go well. if only i were not so terrible at trusting others to do their part or hinder mine

No comments:

Post a Comment