Monday, June 6, 2011

Annoyed, for no reason....

Isn't one boyfriend enough? Seriously, she should not be planning Scott's surprise birthday party. It annoys me because anything and almost everything she is involved with ends up being about her in the end and she, like others I know, myself included, gets upset and pouty when things don't go her way. But seriously, I wanted to plan something with his other friends, like Brett and Mayra, she shouldn't be doing this - she didn't even ask if others wanted to help, just said - this is what it is. It is kind of rude to assume you can plan something like that without anyone else.
But I'm just being petty because I didn't get to plan it. It will probably be better this way anyway. I'm still going to do his door with Mayra and Brett - unless she hijacks that too :( I'll have to see if Brett knows if she plans too - in that case, I'll just let her be polygamous and wash my hands of it. Yep, bitter, bitter, bitter.... guess that makes me a bitty :P

No comments:

Post a Comment