Sunday, June 12, 2011

Retraction & Smoke

So, I totally need to apologize for all the things I said about Kristin's planning of Scott's birthday. She is a good person and I was just being jealous. It was a blast and done for all the right reasons! This past week has been such a blast! Monday was FHE, and it was annoying, but I'm not going to dwell on it. Tuesday was Institute and after a great lesson I was able to unload my cares on Pres. Beeson - marvelous man - who gave me a blessing and I've felt so much better since. After institute a small party of us went over to Dayna's to watch a movie (The Italian Job) and decorate a door banner for Scott. Mayra, Dayna, Anna, Nate, and Myself then went and put balloons all over his floor and taped the banner over his door! It was awesome! Wednesday we met at Old Chicago for some good dinner and then went to Northrock for some Bowling! After that we went over to Dayna's again and watched Tangled! Thursday afternoon I went with some peoples to a Derby Twins' baseball game, which was cancelled due to the weather (tornado weather)! So our group went to Buffalo Wild Wings where we enjoyed some delicious food stuffs and drinks and then we all went over to the house of the Hills Family :) They are an amazing family and what I want my future family to be like. So awesome! Friday, Jacob and I went mini golfing at riverfest with Scott, Josh, and Kenny - which was super fun! I got a hole in one!!! and I tied Scott for the win!! That night we met up at Village Inn for dessert! yummy pie! Saturday morning the brothers and I went disc golfing at a new little park up in Valley Center - cute 9 hold course. At the end we played three rounds of disc golf putting horse! So much fun - I even have video! That night I was supposed to go to the final concert of Riverfest, but decided I'd spent enough time with those guys and not enough with my family (6/7 days that week I'd seen Scott!). So Jacob and Aaron and I went swimming at Joe & Sarah's apartment - very fun, but cold! Yep, so that was my week. Super busy because I was usually up way too late and waking up really early due to work.
Today we had a little adventure at church - during Sunday school there came a smell of smoke and so Bishop Guthomson decided to evacuate the building and call the fire department. I'm sure we'll find out what it was that happened sooner or later! Met a new sister at church today - Jamie Peregine - very excited! She's an ObGyn @ Wesley for the next 4 years of her residency! Very exciting!! So now just an afternoon of laundry, room organization, and family dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment