Saturday, May 14, 2011

Best Weekend! Part 3

After TOFW was over we went back to our car and drove home. The drive home was great and so full of later at all the silliest things! Sarah really is so very funny! I wish I could remember it all! We got home around seven and by seven forty five I was out the door again. I had been texting Scott on the ride home and he informed me that a few of them were meeting to go to the Carnival that was in the Towne West Mall parking lot - you know, one of those mobile ones! So I as super excited to go! Jacob and Aaron declined my invitation and poor Michael was working - as usual :( So it turned out being just Me, Scott, Brett, Josh, and Kenny. We all went on the Pirate ship ride first! The big ship that swings back and forth, going up really high and then dropping you down! I have such a huge fear of that falling and the terror just naturally rose up in my chest (along with my stomach) and I screamed so much each time we could come down from going up. I really do love that ride though and was laughing the whole time! After that Brett, Scott, and Josh were all really brave and went up in this one ride that straps you into these metal box cars kind of, with seats inside, and then it basically just goes swinging to and fro and up and around in a big circle - actually hanging you upside down at one point! I would have screamed my head off! But they all liked it! We then went and watched Kenny go on a ride where you all stand against the wall of a giant metal circle which then spins around really fast and tilts up at an angle - again, super creepy for me! The boys and I then went on the Tilt-a-Whirl, which are like half egg shells that you kind of sit in and then as the platform beneath you goes around, up and down, the plate which the shells sits on tilts left and right and you can spin around really fast! Luckily I had Kenny as my seat partner and he knew what to do and we spun so fast sometimes! Poor Scott and Josh had no idea and only moved when the ride moved them. But it was such a fun ride! They all then went and rode on the swings. Scott and Josh were sitting on one side while Brett and Kenny sat on the other, and while waiting to see if more would come, Josh and Scott started bumping each other and kicking on each others' swings and the carnival worker said "Don't get crazy!" LOL - Best line of the night! We repeated it many times thereafter! As a final thing, Brett and I rode the Pirate Ship again and then we called it at the carnival! It was so much fun!! It was a pity that the ferris wheel was $5 to ride or else I would have gladly gone up it in. I forgot to see how much the Carousel was... Oh well! LOL - although Scott did set me straight about the difference between a Carousel and a Merry-Go-Round, which is what I called it originally.
The night was pretty chilly and because I was silly and didn't bring a jacket, I was COLD! So we all went to Village Inn and got some foods. I got hot chocolate and a slice of lemon supreme pie! Pure deliciousness! Christin Brown joined us and we just had some of the best talking ever! I don't even know if I can call it conversation because it was really so random at times! Tattlebox! Don't get Crazy! LOL!
Oh man, I had such a good time tonight and this whole weekend, just superb... seriously! I feel so good and recharged! I pray I don't let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment