Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ignorance is Bliss....until it blindsides you...

Yeah, I didn't need to know that Lisa and Scott went out to Imbiss Grille and then a concert :( I wanted to go to that restaurant with him.... It is probably my fault for talking about the restaurant in front of her, but I don't know if he asked her or she asked him or what happened.... it doesn't really matter. It is just another nail in the coffin of facts that Scott doesn't like me that way. He was being nice when he said yes to our date, but other than that, nothing. I shouldn't have expected anything else I guess.
I think the reason why I cannot date/ will not date any other guys in our branch is that I know that they are not who I really want to be with and would be unhappy because I would be settling or lowering my standards.. and I really don't want to do that.
So yeah... I wish I hadn't known that... I was happy not knowing that, but now my heart is a little heavier and I just wish he wasn't so awesome so that I did not have to like him. Sigh.

On a happier note! I started my Train the Trainer stuff today and am super excited about it all. I really hope I make the grade and get to become a trainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment