Friday, May 27, 2011

Wallowing...

So, I'm wallowing. My brain has been doing it all day long - ever since I saw that Scott invited Brett over to play rock band - and remembering how he looked at her last night - dying for him to look at me that way. I think I must be crazy, blogging about a guy who I am no claim over whatsoever. I just think that I deserve great and yet, it always looks me over. Does a guy know that you're into him from one casual date experience? What do I need to do? Should I consider it my rejection that it's been a week and nothing has been said about it at all? I only got up the guts to do it with the hopes that it would end in rejection so I wouldn't have to care about him anymore anyway. But now, now I'm just hanging on... waiting... I feel ridiculous feeling this way. I really should just embrace trying to have fun and be happy. But not today... today I returned home the dog I picked off the streets last night, got feathers in my hair with Brett and told her how much I liked Scott, ate lunch, twice (NuWay & Schlotzky's), wandered around mopishly with Ashley (!), came home and ate more than half of my half gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and watched Drop Dead Diva - cute show. Yeah,,, today I'm wallowing.... I wish my room would magically be cleaned so I could just have peace and a sanctuary here... but alas... no such luck. Unless... unless I can get Aaron to do it... ugh, no such luck - even he doesn't want to deal with this mess... I can't blame him though. It's mainly laundry... *Bang my head with a pillow* ACK!! I just cannot seem to bring myself to buckle down and do it. I know I need to....
Oh well, I'm off work Monday and pretty sure nothing is going on - I just better snap out of this funk within the next hour so I can have a good time tonight! I hope my happy face is well rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment