Saturday, May 28, 2011

Missing: Mom

I'm not sure what to do for her... I mean, I cannot replace what she lost - no one could. Why didn't she tell me when she found out about all of this two weeks ago? How come she didn't tell me yesterday when it happened? I'm so glad I found out, even if it was second hand. I cannot imagine what she's going through. It was hard watching my own mother go through it, but to now have a good friend going through it too - plus there is that woman at work... Why do mom's have to die?
I often feel so guilty about being ungrateful to my mom. I can say I hope she knows I love her, but I so badly just want her to know that I love her and shouldn't just hope she knows. I should make sure she knows - even when I'm upset with her about the stupidest things. I want that to change. I want my mother to know that she is one of the most cherished people in my life. I cannot stand thinking of her leaving this life not knowing how much she means to me. I will not have her thinking I don't love her. I love my mom. So much!

No comments:

Post a Comment