Monday, November 22, 2010

Swapp-ing Elders

Elder Nathaniel Ray Swapp had his last day in our mission today. He goes to KC tomorrow and then home Wednesday. He will be missed. He is a great guy. A gentle giant with humility flowing from him with ease. He is soft spoken and sweet and I hope that he has a marvelous life. I'm betting his mom will be really happy to see him again :) I know I would be if I had to be away from him for two whole years.
Our branch will now be getting two new elders because Fisher is being transferred to the Kellogg Branch Spanish speaking mission because that is now where the Zone Leaders will be, he and Elder Frehner. I hope our new elders are awesome, because we've had a long streak of awesome and anything less would just be disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment