Saturday, April 30, 2011

Someone to Seek After Me...

I'm feeling an extreme lack of self-worth and importance tonight. Sister Ord had said that self hatred is normal and healthy if it causes you to change those things about yourself and become better. I just hate myself sometimes.
As for the title of this post... you know how when a guy is into a girl and she has left his presence in a social situation for a period time he will seek after her, like ask where she is, or go and try and find her, yeah... I want that.
However, irony is always so evil - as I was thinking that I have no one who seeks after me or notices that I'm missing, bam, it hit me - Christ always sought after the one lamb who had strayed from the rest... I love the Lord and therefore, cannot complain and rant as I had intended to do when I started this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment